To understand the influence of electrosmog (ES) on the human body, you need to know how the electromagnetic system of the body works.
The first information to provide you is that the DNA of each body cell, bearing the genetic code, is also a powerful transceiver system.
Thanks to this transceiver system, each cell of the body connects with the other, coordinating each other’s activities since fetal development. Each cell has the same code as the other, but it only activates the part for its specific function.
The billions of cells that make up the body take on different tasks by only activating the relevant part of them. Different tissues such as nervous, liver, splenic, lymphatic, hematological, connective, renal, intestinal, etc. are made up of cells having the same code but with a different partial activation of it.
Every second in the body die ten million cells and as a result, every other cells in the body must reproduce and activate another ten million cells in the same proportions. If this extraordinary mechanism does not work 100%, inevitably we encounter sickness, old age, death. This is possible only with complex coordination and mutual information of every part of the body, only achievable by the transmission of fast electromagnetic signals such as light (300000Km / s), exchanged between all body cells, instantly informed at the moment of the needs of the ‘body set. The velocity of the transmission of blood signal from hormone signals, immune, enzymatic occurs at a maximum of about 10 Km / hr, the transmission via nervous cable can reach up to ten times as much (100 Km / h), however this are inadequate speeds to ensure practically instantaneous adjustments of body activities.
In the early years of the 20th century, Russian biologist Gurwitsch discovered that irradiating cell cultures, with a certain wavelength of the ultraviolet field, these increased cells reproduction speed.
These studies were resumed by the Italian physician Gentile, and subsequently by many European researchers, bringing new confirmations to the assertion that cells could be specifically influenced by artificially produced radiation or by radiation from other cells.
But the outbreak of World War II erased the remembrance of those first exciting excerpts and the tough conflict-related necessities prevailed in surgery, emergency medicine, antibiotic therapy and drug-based medicine synthesis, useful as life-saving.
Negative impact of electromagnetic fields
Studies have shown that high-intensity electromagnetic field exposures can produce a thermal effect in humans, that is, body heating, or its exposed radiation, which follows the absorption of electromagnetic energy. The effects found are numerous and confirm the health hazard. An example is the exposures that are subject to mobile phone users who radiate very high value fields during the conversation.
Biological effects are also linked to long exposures to very low intensity fields. Extended exposures, which are conventionally determined for at least 4 hours, favor a non-thermal effect.
This effect is probably due to the interaction between the electro-chemical messages of the whole body and the electromagnetic waves. Even at very low intensity the electromagnetic fields would act as small stresses which, if repeated over time, cause biological damage.
INEFFICIENCY OF THE FREE MARKET
Competition among operators in the telecommunications market has led to many competing networks in many countries, as well as a proliferation of the number of antennas and the impact in terms of electrosmog.
This model is less efficient than the construction of a few plants and infrastructures shared by the various operators, in terms of consumer costs, environmental and landscape impacts, health effects, and broadband coverage. Because of this “competition” we find many networks of which not even one covers entirely the territory were we live in.
Signals from plants of equal power and frequency and close proximity are likely to create interference, darken each other and lead to the use of increasing transmission powers. Such a problem get even worse in countries with unregulated or voluntarily mis-regulated broadcasting of radio, local TV and transceiver radio stations where entire networks are more or less illegally operated by private citizens.
In the House
In the house is worth the rule of a distance of one meter:
- keep electrical appliances (answering machines, radio alarms, etc.) at least one meter away from the bed (or use battery cells).
- Do not sleep under a lighted-on thermal blanket.
- Teach children to stay at least one meter from the screen of the TV in operation (even for video games).
- Avoid sitting behind the TV even when there is a wall in between, (the field is higher in the back and side of the TV).
- Keep children away from electric ovens and irons in operation.
- Use the blade instead of the electric razor.
- Use the hair dryer as far as possible from the hair (in summer dry them naturally).
- Keep a distance of at least one and a half feet away from portable electric radiators.
- Try to minimize the running times of household appliances such as mixers, toasters, blenders, etc.
- Keep the so-called babyphone at a distance of at least one meter from the head of the baby.
- Some models of aerosol appliances emit a high field, try to maximize distance using the longest air tube.
- Do not place the bed near a wall that borders on an electrical cabinet (where there is the main switch).
- In the bedroom it is better if the electric wires do not pass behind the head of the bed.
- Keep one meter away from the screen of any monitor; avoid being on the sides or behind it (the field is bigger).
- Use electrical appliances with caution: for example, switch on the printer only to use it.
- Always turn off the electronic devices when not in use (including the TV light).
- Stay at least half a meter away from hi-fi systems and limit the use of headphones.
- Do not work with the laptop on your legs.
- Use a data cable rather than wi-fi for a large volume of traffic in your home network.
- Use Anti-ES Clothing if you live in an environment with a heavy electromagnetic footprint, specially if you are pregnant.
Outside the House
keep children away from electric powerpoint booths, power plants or large size power lines, antennas for mobile telephony, radar, radio or TV repeaters.
If you take the kids at the park avoid those in the proximity of all the above sources of electromagnetic fields.
Your phone severely harms your health:
- Avoid long interviews over the phone.
- Possibly do not use it inside the car (use the handsfree).
- Turn off the cellphone at night.
- If your occupation requires a constant contact with electronic devices use a anti e-smog Lab Coat to alleviate the RF radiations.
- People with cardiac stimulants or other electronic devices should maintain a safety distance of at least 30 cm from the cell.
Let me know in the comments below.
I will be happy to read and reply all of your comments. also feel free to share on any of the Social Media listed below and start the "Conversation". As always, thanks for popping in and see you soon.
Sarah is part of the Team ELC and she helps people discover what makes their life happy, meaningful, and full of ease. She is a writer, meditator and loves painting, an art she happily gets to practice a lot in her spare time.