People worldwide are largely worried when their skin looks dimpled and lumpy, and if you want to make your body as a perfect figure this is something to address right away.
What is cellulite?
Cellulite is found in mainly buttocks and tights but also in other areas of thE body.
When skin deposits form a layer of fat, commonly this is called with different names like the one listed below:
- Orange peel skin (Slightly draped condition of Skin)
- Cottage cheese skin (Moderate condition)
- Mattress phenomenon (Severe Condition)
Approximately 85% of women of 20-22 years of age group face this problem.
According to independent research, this is purely a women problem; men are safe from this problem.
Factors that cause cellulite
It’s a bit of a mystery what is the cause of cellulite but after some deep research and observations, we come to the conclusion that:
- Cellulite occurs due to the interaction of connective tissues and layer of fat.
- The arrangement of connective tissues and fat cells is vertical, in this way when fats cells stick out with connective tissues it forms cellulite.
- No cellulite forms due to the criss-cross structure of men cells and tissues.
Factors that help cellulite to develop
Different factors that help develop cellulite:
- Age of a person
- Estrogen hormone
- Family inheritance history
- Tissue tenderness
- Deposited fatty tissue (due to weight gain)
- Lack of collagen fibers
- Poor blood circulation, (often a problem that occurs in the legs)
- With issues in lymphatic drainage
- Thinning of the outer layer of skin (epidermis)
Let’s check some of the factors in detail.
Hormonal factors and age
Different hormones play an important role in the production of cellulite like estrogen and thyroid hormones. According to research, it’s concluded that the decrease of the amount of estrogen in women also decreases the flow of blood under the skin. Low pressure of blood means the provision of less oxygen and it results in the shortage of collagen fiber.
All the Above factors make possible for cellulite effects to be visible to the naked eye.
Genetic factors of Cellulite
Some of the properties in our DNA are inherited from our parents and grandparents. Genetic material also matters to the formation of cellulite and it also affects the metabolism rate and allocation of fat under the upper layer of skin.
How to Treat the cellulite issue?
Different techniques and therapies have been recommended for the removal of cellulite.
Below are listed some of the techniques which are used to break bonding of connective tissues under the skin and proven to be successful in some degree:
- Acoustic wave therapy, (a hand-held device that passes on sound waves, several sessions are required).
- Laser treatment, (improves the look of cellulite with small repeated laser shocks).
- Subcision, (placing a needle under the skin to break connective tissues).
- Endermologie, (deep message with vacuum).
- Carboxytherapy, (inserting carbon dioxide under the skin).
- Ultrasonic liposculpting, (directly destroy fat by means of ultrasound waves).
You can use different medicines and creams to reduce the thickness of the skin, however, It is recommended to keep one thing in your mind before using any type of medicines. A patch test is required because some people face very unpleasant effects with some of these medicines, these include symptoms like a racing heart and subsequent difficulty to breath. In any case, to be on the safe side, always consult your family physician prior to undergo to a medicine choice.
Different home remedies to reduce the appearance of cellulite are also worth to be mentioned. These are the likes of massages, (according to many a very effective remedy).
You can try to massage at home or you can seek help from a professional therapist.
Ultimately, be reminded that drinking a good amount of water help you to get rid of toxins from your body and also to increase the flow of blood, hence improving the lymphatic system.
Feel free to share on any of the Social Media listed below and start the "Conversation". As always, thanks for popping in and see you soon.
34 29 2